- Learning as Representation Warping ► This work uses neural network models of language learning to investigate how our brains can understand systems of rules and exceptions.
- Hypernym Graph ► A language graphing tool for exploring the hierarchical semantics of word relationships.
- Unfriending and the Political Echo Chamber ► What happens when friendship ties are cut but political ties remain? Simulations suggest that the population bifurcates along party lines.
- gh-impact ► Measure the influence of open source developers and organizations. gh-impact is like academic h-index but for GitHub.
- Coauthorship Analysis ► Identify scientific disciplines by mapping collaboration networks, focusing on the intersection between social psychology and artificial intelligence.
- pplapi ► pplapi is a virtual database of the entire human population - a simulacrum. Perform virtual experiments using plausible demographics.
- rofo.ca ► Visualize the social network of Toronto's former mayor, Rob Ford, using documentation collected by police investigators and journalists.